Did you know that the things you do pre- and post-cosmetic injectable treatment can impact your overall results?
To ensure best results, we’ve compiled a list of simple dos and don’ts so you can sit back and let the treatment work for you…
Things you should do…
- Ensure you closely follow our pre- and post-care recommendations for the particular injection treatment you are booked for. Click here to read more!
- Book a follow-up review with your cosmetic injector 2-4 weeks after treatment.
- Ask questions – Our team of experienced doctors and registered nurses are here to answer any queries you may have in the build-up to your treatment or about post-care.
- Use a cold compress on any areas where you experience swelling or bruising.
- Keep hydrated – ensuring you have had enough water pre- and post-treatment helps to minimise swelling.
Things to avoid…
- Heat – Avoid saunas, gyms/exercise, steam rooms, and sun exposure.
- Other treatments – put your favourite skin treatments on hold whilst your skin recovers.
- Touching or massaging the treated area.
- Wearing makeup – ensure you attend your appointment with a fresh face.
- Alcohol – avoid drinking alcohol pre- and post-treatment as this can increase the risk of bruising.
It’s important to remember that everybody reacts differently to cosmetic injections, and whilst our dos and don’ts work to ensure a smooth treatment, in the rare occasion you think you may be experiencing an adverse reaction, immediately call the clinic so our team can assist.
To find out more about the cosmetic injectable treatments we offer, book your consultation today!