NEW White Jade Gua Sha Stone
Activate, release & awaken your skin with Gua Sha by Australian Skin Clinics.
Gua Sha is an ancient ritual used for lymphatic drainage. The white jade stone gently massages the face and neck to help release built up toxins and waste from under the skin. Regular use of this technique assists in improving skin health through the stimulation of blood circulation and oxygenation, resulting in a smooth, radiant glow.
AVAILABLE IN CLINIC ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME WHILE STOCK LASTS!
How to Use Your White Jade Gua Sha
1. To begin, cleanse & apply a facial oil or serum to skin for slip.
2. Starting at the neck hold the Gua Sha against your skin on an angle.
3. With gentle pressure sweep the stone across your face.
4. Alternate sides of your stone to see which curve feels best for you.
What to Use With Your Gua Sha
In conjunction with the Gua Sha, we recommend using these must-have essentials for a relaxing skincare ritual!
- Deluxe Headband
- Makeup Remover Cleansing Pads
- Balense Hydrating Gentle Cleanser
- Balense Antioxidant Lift FX Serum
- Tripeptide Sleep-in Mask