How well do you really know your skin?
Our skin is much more complex than what we can see with the naked eye – that’s why we use the Observ 520 for professional skin analysis at Australian Skin Clinics.
Using advanced Observ 520 Skin analysis technology, we look at your skin at multiple levels to better understand your skin concerns and skin conditions so we can tailor an unique skin treatment plan to you.
Get to know your skin on a deeper level, identify your underlying concerns and let’s create a treatment and skincare plan for your best skin yet!
Benefits of an Observ Skin Analysis
Understand your skin
Identify underlying concerns
Track your skin progress
How it works
The Observ is a powerful skin analysis device, that uses specialised lighting and camera technology to deep dive into your skin concerns at a cellular level.
The Observ Skin Analysis will scan your skin and generate six images that allows us to examine:
- Wrinkles & fine lines – including ones you can’t see yet
- Sebum (oil) content of your skin
- Pigmentation – closely assess freckles, sunspots and age spots
- Texture & pore size
- Moisture content of your skin
- Loss of skin firmness & elasticity
- Your overall skin tone & skin health
The images are generated in only a few seconds and your dermal expert will explain what can be seen and provide personalised skin advice to address your concerns.
Keep in touch with your skin
Our professional skin analysis not only helps us identify problem areas in your skin, but also allows you to track your skin progress over time.
Want to see the difference a treatment has made for your skin? Using the Observ 520 we can look at results that may not be visible to the naked eye yet.
We recommend clients come in for a professional skin analysis at least twice a year to accurately track your skin progress and address any underlying skin health concerns as soon as possible. This is the best way to ensure your skin remains at optimum health and you can feel confident in your skin all year round!
Observ Skin Analysis uses advanced technology to assess skin tone pigmentation and surface issues. Book your appointment now for personalised skincare solutions.
Discover your true skin health
Pre + Post Treatment Care
During the treatment, a light will flash at the beginning of each photo. The Observ analysis takes less than a minute to complete.
If you have light triggered epilepsy, are sensitive to flashing light, experience claustrophobia or have any cuts, abrasions or cold sores please let your dermal technician know and we will assist accordingly.
There is no need to prepare your skin before or after treatment.
Book a free skin consultation – It’s time to put your skin first.
- Using the insights gained from your Observ Skin Analysis photographs, your Australian Skin Clinics Dermal Technician will be able to make informed recommendations and tailor a skin treatment and cosmeceutical skincare plan specific to you and your concerns.
- Throughout your treatment plan with Australian Skin Clinics we can track your progress by comparing before and after images post treatment. Sometimes when you’re looking at your skin everyday, you don’t notice how much progress you and your skin have truly made.
- Prevent future imperfections by using the right products and skin treatments today.
- The Observe 520 skin analysis is 100% safe, painless and very informative.
Nothing! Australian Skin Clinics offer FREE Observ Skin Analysis to all clients who book in for a skin consultation or treatment.
Our Clinic Locations
At Australian Skin Clinics we provide FREE Consultations for all our services in all our state of the art clinics
Join the Bluvement
Discover the latest news on skin tips, trends and more.