Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
You deserve to buy what you want today, pay for it in four equal installments, interest-free.
Create your account in moments
and select Afterpay at checkout.
Use your debit or credit card, approval instantly
and spend straight away.*
Pay it in 4
Your first payment is upfront, with the next 3 split
into simple payments every two weeks.
Pay for your purchases over four simple instalments
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased.
Instant approval online, spend straight away
Forget about long, complicated application forms, get approved instantly.
Pay In 4
Afterpay offers simple and affordable installment
plans for online and in-store shoppers.
The payment platform allows you to purchase in
four equal installments, due every 2 weeks.
For example, if you purchase an item for $200,
you pay 4 installments of $50.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Afterpay?
Get what you want now and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments. There’s no interest or fees and get your items delivered now!
- Pay In 4 Instalments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
- Get Your Items Now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
- Nothing Extra To Pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
- Spend Up To $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
*Afterpay is not available for Cosmetic Injectables and Fillers Treatments.
How does it work?
Create your account online or at your local Australian Skin Clinic.
You will then be asked to confirm your purchase.
Your order will be processed immediately – Afterpay pays on your behalf! (Subject to approval- this process takes only seconds!)
You then you pay the amount back to Afterpay over 4 fortnightly payments – interest-free of course!
Am I eligible for Afterpay?
To be eligible to apply for a Afterpay account, you need to be:
- Be living in Australia
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use an Australian bank payment card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
Afterpay then apply their responsible lending criteria to each application and you’ll get a response within seconds!
As this is an application for credit, please ensure that all personal information you provide is accurate and your own. False information will result in your application being unsuccessful.
When will my first payment be taken?
If you’re a responsible spender that’s been with us for a while now, and you’re buying online, your first payment will generally be 2 weeks from the day you bought your item.
To ensure responsible spending across our community, Afterpay may require your first 25% instalment at the time of purchase. We will make this decision case by case, based on your individual repayment history. We will immediately let you know if we require this first instalment, before you make your Afterpay purchase.
And, in some cases, we always require the first 25% instalment at the time of purchase, including:
- The first time you use Afterpay
- For all orders placed in the first 6 weeks after signing up with Afterpay
- For purchases with a value of more than $500
- When shopping in-store
Sometimes we run a pre-authorisation check where we take a small amount from your account – up to the value of your first instalment (plus 1 cent) for online purchases and up to 25% of the value of your in-store barcode (plus 1 cent)– to make sure your nominated card is working right.
Once this check is approved, we will instruct the bank to void the transaction. Sometimes it might appear on your account as a second payment.
Don’t worry – it is not a second payment and it will be resolved on your account shortly. If you have any questions, please contact afterpay.
How much can I spend with Afterpay?
Your approved spending limit with Afterpay will depend on our assessment of your ability to make repayments on your short instalment plan. This will largely be determined by your repayment history.
For those who have only recently joined Afterpay, spending limits will generally be smaller. However, the longer you are with us, spending responsibly and making repayments on time, your spending limits may increase.
As we learn more about each other, our system incentivises responsible spending and we can work together to help you plan, buy and pay for more of the things you need.
Before trying to make a purchase with Afterpay, it’s important that you think about the following:
- Are there sufficient funds in your account? Generally, we want to see at least 25% of the purchase price.
- How long have you been using Afterpay? We are more likely to limit you to small purchases in your first 6 weeks.
- How much do you have to repay on this purchase and any previous outstanding purchases? The smaller the amount to repay, the more likely your purchase will be approved.
We are committed to making sure our community supports responsible spending. To help we have developed special proprietary technology to assess individual purchase applications. So, while you may not know exactly how much you can spend with Afterpay at any one time, this system is vital to help you stay in control of your money and avoid missed payments wherever possible.
How do refunds work?
If you’d like to obtain a refund on a Afterpay purchase, you’ll need to contact Australian Skin Clinics directly and follow our normal refunds process.
Once a refund has been processed (subject to our refund policy), the refunded amount will appear in your Afterpay account straight away.
If a refund puts your account into credit, you can contact the Afterpay Customer Care team to arrange to have the funds returned to you. Alternatively, you can use these funds towards your next purchase.
Can I use Afterpay on all services?
Afterpay is offered for beauty services. *Afterpay is not available for Cosmetic Injectables, Fillers Treatments and Gift Cards.
Which clinics offer afterpay?
Afterpay is currently available at the following clinics:
- Australian Skin Clinics Ashmore
- Australian Skin Clinics Bankstown
- Australian Skin Clinics Browns Plains
- Australian Skin Clinics Carindale
- Australian Skin Clinics Castletown
- Australian Skin Clinics Chadstone Atrium
- Australian Skin Clinics Chadstone
- Australian Skin Clinics Chatswood
- Australian Skin Clinics Eastgardens
- Australian Skin Clinics Emporium
- Australian Skin Clinics Fountain Gate
- Australian Skin Clinics Helensvale
- Australian Skin Clinics Highpoint
- Australian Skin Clinics Hurstville
- Australian Skin Clinics Indooroopilly
- Australian Skin Clinics Knox City
- Australian Skin Clinics Loganholme
- Australian Skin Clinics Marion
- Australian Skin Clinics Macarthur Central
- Australian Skin Clinics Macquarie
- Australian Skin Clinics Mandurah
- Australian Skin Clinics Northlakes
- Australian Skin Clinics Plenty Valley
- Australian Skin Clinics Robina
- Australian Skin Clinics Sydney Centrepoint
- Australian Skin Clinics Top Ryde
- Australian Skin Clinics Warringah
- Australian Skin Clinics Watergardens
- Australian Skin Clinics Wetherill Park