Awards season is underway and glowing, flawless skin is at the top of every A-listers’ list! Between the exclusive facial, 17-man glam squad and kale smoothies, there’s no doubt some of Hollywood’s best are preparing to wow. Want to steal their red carpet beauty secrets? Great news, keep reading for our tips on how to get your skin looking flawless as your favourite Hollywood honey…
Long before the red carpet rolls out, models and celebrities embark on skin tightening treatments such as Thermage and Fractional RF, which are designed to firm and rejuvenate your skin. Thermage skin tightening is a favourite as it’s a one-time only treatment and effectively helps generate new collagen. Plus, the immediate results are only 20% of the final result! The final outcome with the other 80% develops over 2-6 months, so celebrities have plenty of time to look amazing on awards night. You can find this treatment at Australian Skin Clinics Helensvale or Brisbane CBD.
If you don’t have as much time to prepare, you can still take advantage of Fractional RF. This latest technology combines the benefits of radio frequency with dermal rolling/stamping. As it breaks down scar tissue, Fractional RF can also reduce stretch marks, firm and rejuvenate your skin. For the best results, only three to five treatments are recommended.
Glow & Boost
If your skin is dry and lacklustre, we recommend our famous High Performance Microdermabrasion. This involves a cleanse, a deep exfoliation with diamond-tip machines, an AHA/BHA mask, extraction of blackheads and other debris, a peel, and a soothing hydration and protection mask. You will be amazed at how fresh and radiant your skin feels after this indulging 40-minute treatment.
If you suffer from sun damage or pigmentation, medi-aesthetic peels can also improve your skin texture and tone. They can help reduce fine lines under your eyes and mouth by regenerating your skin into a smoother and younger appearance. With the cameras flashing and the red carpet calling, celebrities will often opt for a medi-aesthetic peel over a facial as it provides stronger results.
Plump Up Those Lips
Finding the perfect matte lip colour or glossy shine is one way to make your lips look fuller, but a high-shine finish and lip colour can only go so far. Models and celebrities now seek dermal fillers to plump up their lips and enhance naturally thin lips. This is one of the most popular treatments offered by Australian Skin Clinics as all of their Cosmetic Injectors are medically qualified and undergo extensive training to provide the fuller and sexier pout you deserve.
If you aren’t ready to try dermal fillers, you can still plump up those lips. Before applying that luscious crimson red lipstick, exfoliate your lips with a gentle face scrub and then follow this with a hydrating lip balm. This key tip will ensure your lips will stay plump without your lipstick colour sinking into fine lines on your lips.
If you want to look red carpet ready this spring, contact us now for your free consultation. Our medi-aesthetic experts can assess your unique needs and provide the best treatment solution for you.