Essential Information on Appointments, Refunds and Cancellations
We ask all new clients to complete a Client Registration Form. This is to gather relevant clinical information about you to assess your suitability for treatments.
We collect personal data, such as your name, address, contact numbers and email addresses. This information is used to keep you up to date with new services and developments, confirm your appointments and to provide you with important pre and post care information.
Please notify the clinic of any changes to your contact details including name changes, address, mobile number and email. This will help the clinic to get any necessary or important information to you.
Appointments can be made in a number of ways:
- Online – Complimentary consultations can be booked online via our online store
- In Person – at any of our clinics
- By Telephone – by calling your local clinic direct
- By Telephone – via our call centre on 1300 303 014
We do try to keep to time. Please aim to arrive at the clinic five to ten minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for parking and checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed, but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
Whilst we all love children, in the interest of health and safety, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the products or services you asked for. You can choose to cancel your contract for a service, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service that was provided has a major problem. You may ask us for a refund of a product, if the product has a major problem.
- A major problem is when the service/product:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- Creates an unsafe situation
If the problem with a service provided is not major, we will attempt to fix it within a reasonable time. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem.
Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
Please keep proof of your agreement in the form of invoice or receipt.
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. Or in the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited. Please note that deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable.
All bookings for treatment series and packages have the following stipulations:
- All standard laser hair removal packages must include a series of 6 treatments or more and are valid for 9 months from purchase.
- All standard skin packages must include a series of 3 treatments or more and are valid for 6 months from purchase.
- Australian Skin Clinics medical practitioners and staff reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the client.
View our terms and conditions page for all standard, local and national promotional terms and conditions.